Sunday, February 27, 2005

Wow, can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged. The week just kinda zipped past. I guess as the term comes to an end, more and more things seem to fill up the days and it's hard to realize that 7 days have passed. Don't think I'm gonna do a 'what happened this week' kind of blog. I'll just talk about some things that stayed in my mind.

1. Celebrating TC's bday on Monday was quite fun. I think the board should do more stuff like that.

2. I think I should consider starting a business in organising conferences/training programmes. It's really big business with all schools trying so hard to find good courses to send their teachers and students. Maybe this could be the change I am looking for.

3. Some people are just plain lucky at Baby Park. Maybe it has something to do with the simplicity of that track. Maybe some people just aren't wired to handle tougher, more complex tracks, so they excel in simple elliptical ones.

4. Shark Tale is very boring. Watching fish act like fish in Finding Nemo was fun. Watching fish acting like humans in Shark's Tale is just plain boring.

5. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is pretty fun. Certainly one of the better platformers.

6. WHY does it take Amazon so long to send a package!? It was apparently sent last Saturday and I've still not received it. I know it says 10 to 16 days... but.. I wanted to watch the stuff this weekend! Now I have to wait till next week. Sigh.

7. Mustaffa Shopping Centre is not that fantastic. Sure, the prices are not bad. But it really isn't rock-bottom-jaw-droppingly cheap.

8. My brother's going to GDC in SF next week. He's probably going to E3 in May. I hate him.

Yeah.. that's about it for now. It's week 9 next week. Holidays coming soon....

No comments: