Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Time to stand & stare?

I'm soooo tired. It's 3 days after my CNY + MC break and I must say school is not letting up. I was so tired, I fell asleep during American Idol tonite! Ok, to be frank, it was a boring episode. I think the producers were trying something different, and it just turned out boring. Anywaez, since school restarted it's been like hitting me in the face full force. Monday, had CEC Council meeting until I think 5 plus. Then Tuesday there was staff contact time where I had to present two thing. It was a looooong meeting which ended at 4pm and that was followed with an RIPB exco meeting until 7pm. The meeting was fine.. but it was just tiring. Then today, there was CEC Investiture Rehearsal until 4.30pm then I had to stay back in school to draft some admin stuff until around 6.30pm. Well, there's still marking to finish. Whoopee! Ain't teaching fun! haha.

Yeah, I know a student's life is not much better. I've been hearing from students, about how they finish CCA at 6.30pm/7.00pm then have to travel home, then eat, bathe and then immerse themselves in the seemingly endless stream of homework, projects and tests. Frankly guys, you have my sympathies. If I had my way, I would declare a 'no homework rule'. Stay in school, do CCA and other stuff. Go home at 6.30pm and rest and relax! Wouldn't that be sweet?

Unfortunately, I am but a lowly teacher. So, sorry lar, can't help you nor help myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

double-posting anonymous self spammer?


-- I do not lie, I simply engage in campaigns of misinformation.