Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Rooster Year!

Once again, after 11 long years, I am able to celebrate the year of my chinese Zodiac animal! I think the Rooster is one of the best animals in the Zodiac. Let's see.. rat, rabbit, tiger, dragon, buffalo, monkey, snake, horse, goat, dog, pig... I wouldn't mind Tiger or Dragon.. but that's like very aggressive. But (my apologies to some of you) I really wouldn't want to be like a rat, or rabit or snake or monkey...

So anyhow, I did a quick search on the Internet and saw the following write-up for my Chinese Zodiac:

Rooster is often seen as the original strong silent type...... Most people consider them quite eccentric. Sad to say, relationships with other people are often strained. They are quite moody and can be too outspoken. They are often self-centered, but can be quite brave when the situation calls for it. On the other hand, Rooster People are quite talented and capable. They are always devoted to their work and have a reputation for being the hardest of workers. Rooster People are deep thinkers and are pioneers in spirit. They can experience the greatest of joy in complete solitude. Even though often alone, they rarely experience loneliness. Instead, they enjoy their own company and feel solitude helps them in their quest after knowledge.

Heh.. so for those who know me... how accurate do you think this is?

No comments: