Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's the end of the long break for me... including Chinese New Year, I've been away from school for 12 days... but thanks to CNY, I've missed only 4 days of lessons. Phew... otherwise, there would be plenty of catching up to do.

It's gonna be hard to wake up early tomorrow. I've had almost two weeks of late mornings. Maybe it would be a good idea to start school later! I was reading somewhere that NJC starts lessons at about 8am or something like that. Not bad eh? But I guess, if you start later, it just means school will end even later. As if school doesn't end late enough as it is right now with CCAs, third lang, etc, etc.

CEC Investiture is up next so my week is pretty much gonna be taken up with rehearsals and other preparations. Yeah.. never a dull moment in RI.

No comments: