Thursday, February 10, 2005

Disappointing Finale

I was a little disappointed with The Amazing Race 6 Finale today. First off, I thought this season was a little boring when the last few teams were made up of all the 'pretty faces'. It's just a little more fun to root for the underdogs, like old couples, or handicapped people.. or plain-looking-ordinary people. Secondly, the last leg of the race was really a letdown. I mean, the thing that really decided who won was the flights from Honolulu. So, basically, whoever won the earlier leg, would simply go on to win the finale. And the last challenge was a big joke.. after seasons where we see people eating obscene amounts of caviar and other weird stuff... what did the final 3 teams had to do? Eat half a SMALL size deep dish pizza! That's sooooooo difficult!

Yeah, so basically, I didn't think the ending was very fun. Just wanted to rant a little cause it's as if I'd wasted my time watching all the earlier episodes.

No comments: