Saturday, July 30, 2005

Of marathons and other stuff

This is gonna be a busy weekend with the marathon thing held over Saturday and Sunday. I think it should be pretty exciting and festive. Let's see how things go. Maybe I'll take some pics.

Tonight was drama feste. Bayley, Buckley and Hullett put up their plays. Nah, I'm not gonna post my comments on the plays here. It won't be nice to any of the houses. I think on the whole I did enjoy myself thought the two emcees did take a swipe at me, using me as the object of their jokes. Ok lar, since they really didn't do anything real, I guess it's not worth taking any offence. Personally though, I thought it would have been nicer to have the emcees to be from RI rather than for them to be old boys from RJC. Don;t get me wrong, I have nothing against the old boys. I just thought that the emcee thing was always a great opportunity for the RI boys to have some fun and do some improv. Kind of a waste to see this opportunity being taken away and given to the JC boys.

Went for dinner after that at the Kopitiam near Catholic High at St 22. The dessert stall there is really good. Give it a try if you haven't tried it. They use super-fine shaven ice so it's really shiok to eat the ice. The ice kachang is really good! Also had the hokkien prawn mee. Not bad lar. Was quite hungry so I guess everything would taste better than they actually are. heh heh.

No comments: