Sunday, July 10, 2005

Dreamz

Last night, I had one of those weird dreams. I dreamt that I was with some friends (can't remember exactly who now) but basically the dream was based in Tokyo and Osaka. My friends and I had done something (also cannot remember!) which woke Godzilla! For the rest of the dream, it was basically running, running and more running away from Godzilla. I had to pull my friends and run deep into the malls in Tokyo to try to avoid Godzilla. Godzilla would be hurling boulders and shooting fire as he searched for us. Then, whenever there was eye contact with us, he would go wild and start thrashing towards us! To escape him, we took a bus to Osaka where I hid in a friend's house. When it appeared that all was quiet, I went out early in the morning to explore the terrified city. It was quiet, and Godzilla was nowhere in sight. And I thought of watching a movie. Dunno why also... But anyway, somehow, Godzilla caught up with us and we continued running. Funnily, I remember stopping at a shop in a mall while running, cause they had this cute dog/cat-like toy which you could stroke its back and it would respond in a realistic way and I just had to spend time stroking its back (maybe I should get a pet?).

After more running, I kinda managed to escape Godzilla as he came to rest in the sea just off Osaka. Then it appears that Godzilla has been communicating with the Japanese leaders (dunno how also). His terms were simple, turn me over and he will leave. But the Japanese Leaders were reluctant and they would not sacrifice even one person. Then... I woke up.

Any dream interpreters out there?

No comments: