Sunday, July 10, 2005


Caught Sin City today. I've not read the comic so I didn't have much expectations. Imagine my surprise when the violence started! Then I realised it was a R21 movie! lolz.. I bought a ticket without checking the ratings. Anywaez, the movie was really violet. Although there were some... nude scenes... I am pretty sure it was the violence which gave it the R21 rating. There were slashings.. stabs.. cuts.. slices.. TEARING... phew. Thankfully, they kinda replaced all the red blood with white colour or something liddat, so it was slightly less gory. But it was still very violent. But then again, I think it was a pretty good comic-book movie. I think it was much better than Batman Begins. Well, I'm guessing most of you who read this blog aren't supposed to see the movie, so there won't be much agreement/disagreement from you on this...

No comments: