Sunday, March 27, 2005

Well, the UMD was a little smaller than the tin and would make clinky noises when it moved around the case. So, I went to Art Friend in Bras Basah (just cross the road from Bugis Junction) to see if I could find anything to put inside the case. I was looking for some thick styrofoam which I could perhaps cut a slot that fit the UMD nicely. In the end, I found these soft foam sheets which I could easily cut and use them to cushion the UMDs. No need to cut holes in them. So I cut out 4 to 5 sheets which I can use to separate the UMDs in the tin. No more clinky noises and the UMDs are also nicely cushioned! And to top it off, I printed a little PSP Logo, laminated it and pasted it on the cover... and now I have my very own PSP UMD case! (I'm very proud of myself!)

No comments: