Sunday, March 13, 2005

Movie Marathon

Today, I basically decided to start catching up on the movies which I had been missing the last few weeks. So, I went on a movie marathon at Eng Wah (Toa Payoh) , catching 3 movies! heh...

Started off with ROBOTS at 2.10pm. It was a so-so movie. It wasn't bad, but I guess the characters just aren't that endearing. The story was also just so-so. I didn't find it boring, but it certainly isn't in the same league as Nemo or Incredibles. I did find the animation very nice, and the robot world they created was quite interesting too. But, the one thing i really enjoyed was that one fart joke. It was really hilarious! Personally, I would go as far as to say that that one joke was worth the whole movie! haha.

Next was HITCH at 4.50pm. It was quite funny and really enjoyed it. There were plenty of laughs and it was nice to see Will Smith not in an 'action hero'-type role. The King of Queens guy was also pretty funny. Highly watchable, dun miss this one.

Finally, I caught LEMONY SNICKET at 7.10pm. It was quite an interesting movie. At least Jim Carrey didn't turn me off! The three kids were pretty natural and I enjoyed their different abilities. I've not read the books yet and I must say that after watching the movie, I'm quite tempted to pick up a copy and give it a try.

Well, that's about it... how I spent my first day of the holidays. I think it was pretty well spent, don't you? :-P

No comments: