Friday, April 01, 2005

Took this photo at Toa Payoh central. There was this large group of people doing some linedancing thingy. In many ways, it looks like a mass dance, except I think it's just footsteps and no hand choreography. Really don't know what to make of it. I mean, there's this group of people, probably in their late 30s to 50s, dressed in different outfits, some fairly skimpy..a few scary! There was a guy, probably in his early forties, wearing a fish net t-shirt! OMG. The dances looked interesting, but I can't imagine myself joining them! Maybe it's this 'beng' feeling or maybe it's the 'Ah Soh' feeling. It just feels wrong. But they do dance quite nicely. Many of them are pretty good at their steps. Haha.. maybe it's time to act like I'm in my thirties and join line dancing!



Oh yah, I took this photo with my Nokia 6670. Really like the megapixel camera on the phone. Maybe I'll be able to post many more pics from now on since I have a camera with me most of the time.

No comments: