Monday, April 04, 2005

Funny kind of day

Today has been just 'one of those days'. Some might simply say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe I was just feeling a little down in the dumps coz I feel a hint of a cold coming. One nostril is blocked and my throat is kinda sore. Maybe that contributed to a crappy kind of day.

Funny isn't it? How one's mood can so simply affected by how one feels.

One thing that gets on my nerves is when people got behind your back to complain about you. I mean, if there are things to say, have the decency to say it to the person's face. I think it's a totally cowardly act to act as if everything is ok in front of the person, then go behind the person's back to his superiors to say otherwise. I won't really give any more details but I get very pissed when people do things like that. Ok.. deep breaths... happy thoughts... H27 in my room... :P

Plenty of 'fun' stuff coming up over the next few weeks. I'm quite looking forward to it. Yah.. sure.

Maybe a good night's rest will get me out of this crappy mood.

No comments: