Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Missed school today. I'm really quite sick and tired of this leg problem. First off, it didn't feel like a gout attack. When I saw the doctor, I could still hobble on the foot. Doctor said it looked like a strained tendon. So, all I can do is rest and let it recover slowly. That's fine, I guess. But then this morning when I woke up, the pain seemed kinda different. Felt more goutish. That kinda freaked me out a little. I took my gout medicine and just crossed my fingers that things will not worsen.

It's 2.30am now.. I'm not sure if the pain is better or not. I'm almost afraid to go to sleep, coz I'm not sure how it'll turn out when I wake up. Sigh. Really hope it's not gout. I can't afford to miss two weeks of lessons, especially with the common tests right around the corner.

And what's more... I'm supposed to go buy my new toy! Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.

Well, hope everything will be better tmr.

No comments: