Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's only week 4. But it feels like it should be the end of the term. Not sure why there is this 'I've-had-enough' kinda feeling. Maybe it's just the deadlines that are on my back. Top of which is having to finish setting the Common Test papers.

Today, got angry with another of my classes. Dunno why this is becoming increasingly frequent. It's not as if I enjoy being angry. To some extent, it's this helpless feeling that nothing I say seems to get through. I really can't understand. How difficult can it be to just not talk for a couple of minutes??? Dunno lar, maybe it's me. Maybe it's them. Maybe it's just the planets in the wrong alignment.

Had some fun today going into a Sec 4 class to teach a bit of Physics. It's been about 16 mths since I stopped teaching a Sec 4 class. Teaching lower sec boys is quite interesting, but sometimes, it's refreshing to do some Sec 4 stuff. Haha.. irony is, if I were teaching Sec 4s, I would probably be thinking how relaxing it would be to teach the lower sec classes. Grass always seems greener on the other side.

Found a link tonite which brought me to a cool video of a choir group singing Nintendo theme songs in acapella! Tried sharing it with another guy, but the game music was lost on him. If any of you are hardcore gamers, you might want to check out the video. You can find it by clicking here. It's a streaming video. If you want the full downloaded version, drop me a note and maybe I can arrange to transfer to you via MSN.

No comments: