Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I just can't get a break... (part 2)

Yeah, as the chinese saying goes, 祸不单行, or calamities don't strike alone. I can't think of a more apt example then what's been happening to me.

Monday, the gout in both my feet improved so I could actually start hobbling around with crutches. On Tuesday, I could hobble a bit without crutches so I was pretty much looking forward to going back to school on Wednesday. Then, on Tuesday evening, I suddenly developed a high fever of about 39 degrees. Sigh. I had apparently caught some viral infection in my intestines coz they kinda hurt too.l Much of Tuesday night was spent sponging myself and trying to get my temperature down. Some time later in the evening, I passed out a kidney stone. I don't think I'm gonna give the details here coz I know roughly who are the people who read this blog... anyway, the stone was probably the reason why I had the infection.

Well, this morning, I woke up and found that my temp had gone down to normal. So, I decided to risk it and go to school. It wasn't too bad. Finished my 4 lessons and then came home to rest. I'm kinda runing a slight fever now... hope it comes down coz I really can't afford to miss anymore lessons. Sigh... talk about not being able to get a break.

No comments: