Thursday, March 30, 2006

Vietnam Day 5 - Still in Hanoi

Day's work just ended. Been travelling around visiting schools today. Then in the evening, had to do admin stuff.

I'm happy that the hotel's internet is so good... can blog easily.

No pics today coz nothing exciting to see. Hanoi is of course very different from Danang. It's certainly a bustling city. Main similarity... motorcycles everywhere.

One thing which I keep thinking about is doing a CIP trip to Vietnam. I did one many years ago and it was a very good experience for both me and the students. Maybe I should consider planning one this year.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will have some time to see some of Hanoi tomorrow. Then again, this is a working trip, so I don't really expect much. Can always visit Hanoi again another time, budget airfares to Vietnam are really cheap!

Oh yah, pics from the sightseeing yesterday have been uploaded. Click on my album on the right to take a look.

No comments: