Thursday, March 16, 2006

And here is my final set-up (with the PGR3 faceplate on the xbox360). I've basically connected it to my TV and my projector. My TV is not high-def but my projector is. So I guess it all depends on what I want to play and WHEN I want to play it (projector works best at night). I'm a little irritated with the shop. I wanted to buy the wireless adaptor so that I can connect to my Maxonline, but the stupid xbox salesguy told me, "Premium Pack no need... the box say can connect to xbox live already." I mean, of course lar, it can connect using the cable lar. But to do it wirelessly, I need the adaptor what. Funny thing is, this fella is supposed to be the xbox sales guy lor, wearing official t-shirt and all that. Aiya, decided not to argue with him. Anyway, go buy from my usual game shop got discount. Stupid guy.

No comments: