Monday, March 06, 2006

Term 1 is almost over, but things aren't easing up. The week ahead's gonna be a real busy one.

Tue to Thu: Sec 1 GE Camp
This is my third Sec 1 GE Camp in three years... Heh... Sec 1 teacher for three years in a row. Have mixed feelings. Camp is fun and there are interesting things planned. But... it is my third camp... a bit jaded...

Tue: Presentation to some MOE people
There's also a presentation that I have to help prepare to give to some MOE people on Tuesday afternoon. Means I have to miss part of the GE Camp. Lots to prepare... little done... coz most of the time taken up with GE camp prep so far.

Fri: Track & Field
OK lar, this one doesn't really involve me since I'm not in charge or anything. But it is gonna be a long day... Will probably end around 6-plus. What a long day to end the term! This is the first year we're having it in RJC. Would be interesting to see how things turn out.

Looking forward to some RnR (Rest 'n Relaxation) after that.

Sigh, gonna miss 3 days of WoW. Dun think there is any wireless reception at Sembawang (heh!) so no point bringing my laptop.

Here's to surviving the week!

No comments: