Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sec 1 GEP Camp's over.

Rest.

IT show has started but I didn't go today coz Camp just ended and I can't go tmr coz of track n field. So, that only leaves Saturday and Sunday... KILLER days for going to an IT show. Sigh.

Oh yah, I finally pre-ordered my XBOX360. It's gonna be released next Thursday, so I'm really looking forward to it. Actually, it's not that I'm excited about the XBOX360.. I think it's more the fact that it's a new console. So far, the games on the 360 dun look so hot. In fact, I can't really think of any game I'm really looking forward to playing. So... it's pretty obvious I'm getting it simply coz it's the newest thing... yeah.. extravagant...

I'm looking forward more the the DS Lite. It's looking good. Dunno when it'll be released in Singapore.

Well, wateva it is, it's the March holz. Phew. One quarter of the year gone, another three quarters to go!

No comments: