Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just got back from watching the 'traditonal' CNY movie. Thought I might pass this new year break without catching one, but managed to get out of the house to catch it. At first, the plans were to watch I Not Stupid Too. But, unfortunately, the movie was sold out. So, settled for My Kung Fu Sweetheart. Heh. Yeah, I know, you're probably wondering, 'WTH!?!'. Well, I decided, it's better to watch that than nothing. Anywaez, I decided the best thing to do would be to chuck my brain at the door and just try to enjoy the show. Well, I'm pleased to say that the movie wasn;t too bad. It definitely isn't 'award' material. But it does have a few laughs. The usual chinese-movie types lar. There's the two guys being mistaken for being gay joke... the grab the guy's shirt and tear off the areas around the nipples joke... the huge man-in-suit acting condor... the over-melodramatic i love you but u can't remember you love me story... etc etc.

All in all, if you ever intend to watch this movie, just do like me and chuck your brains at the door. Dun try to hard, and you'll probably enjoy it.


(By the way, none of the above scenes happen in the movie. heh.)

Back to school tomorrow. Yay?

No comments: