Saturday, January 07, 2006

Stuff from Japan

Heh heh.. yeah, it took a while, but here are some stuff I bought from Japan.

First up, I bought these pixel toys which allowed me to make pixel pics of retro Nintendo characters. Quite nice actually, each of the pics below takes about 30mins to put together.



Here's a close up of the board and the pixel pieces.



And here's a little souvenir I bought from the Studio Ghibli Museum. The little creature is their mascot.



And finally, here are the 'capsule toys'... you know, the kind where you put $1 to $3 then spin the handle and hope for a nice toy.. Heh.. I saw this capsule station in a shop selling star wars light sabers and han solo's gun, so I couldn't help but spend the 200yen (about $3 singapore dollars) to try and get some light sabers.



Plenty more stuff... will get round to displaying them proudly when I finally take the pics. Heh.

No comments: