Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feeling a little better todae. Headache still there, but not as bad... Fever seems to have subsided a little, hovering around 37.5 degrees instead. Tummy is still feeling... tender... aiya... wat that means is that is kinda hurts when I stand or when i walk..

Staying home has it's benefits in this case. Mom and maid around to attend to my needs. Mom has been getting me porridge these two days coz I really haven't had the appetite to eat anything else. Actually, I dun mind porridge, but the sad thing is my doctor told me to stay away from my fave... century egg porridge! So, I'm stuck with chicken or pork porridge. I tried chicken, but I must say... when put into the porridge, the chicken really just taste like nothing. nada. zilch. bleargh! The pork porridge was a little better. At least had some sweetness in the mince pork.

For all my mom's niceness... she was kinda mean today. She bought for me my favourite black chai tow kway. AARRGGHH!! Doctor said no oily stuff! So how?? For the whole day, I just stared at that red translucent plastic bag on the dining table. I was realy really REALLY tempted to just eat some.. maybe only half a pack? Surely that wun be so bad? Well, after 12 hours of struggles, I am proud to say, I have not given in to the chai tow kway. Sigh... I hope the power-above will see the sincerity of my actions and grant me a faster recovery. heh.

Should be going to school on Thursday unless the fever comes up again. Sigh.. if only I had MC for the next two days.....

No comments: