Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm a little disappointed with myself... didn't blog at all for the whole week. Must have more discipline.

I've kinda started on my new job this week. It's a little unsettling not needing to go into class to teach. Have to psycho myself into a new job mode. I really hope to be able to do better & more interesting things in the year ahead.

We had JRIC on Wednesday. There were some harrowing hiccups in the preparations, but in the end, I think the whole thing went quite well. Congrats to the Sec 1s on receiving their badges!

On Thursday, we had our first ever birthday celebration for the board. I hope it won't be the last. The highlight was of course the sabo on cjy. Heh.. glad it was the first time he had cake on his face. I can't believe no one has done it before to him yet. Like I said.. he must have some mighty wimpy frenz... heh..

Friday was supposed to be uneventful, but heh, it was not to be. Had out first major blackout of the year! Apparently, the construction people hit some major power cable and the school was without power for almost 5 hours. Since I couldn't do anything in school, I went home. And you know what, for the first time in 2006, I actually got home while the sun was still up! It was a nice feeling! Hope to have more such days in the year!

So here we are at Saturday. Went to watch Memoirs of a Geisha today. Will talk about it in the next post.

So there we have it. Week 2. On to the next one. Cheers!

No comments: