Sunday, January 29, 2006

New Nintendo DS

News just came out a couple of days ago that Nintendo is releasing a new DS on 2 March, barely 1.5 years since the original DS was released. It's getting quite irritating actually. Nintendo likes to re-release their handhelds so very often. And stupid people like me, keep buying them. I've already got so many versions of the GBA that I think I've lost count. Now, in a month, I'll be tempted with the new DS.

The new DS is smaller, lighter and have better features (like adjustable screen brightness). I think it weighs about 218g while the original weighed 275g.

The pic above is not suppposed to be the final product, but dun you think it looks sweet? Sigh, it costs US$145 while the original is selling at about US$130. Bye bye money....

No comments: