Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Off to Tokyo Game Show

Off to Tokyo early tomorrow morning. Catching the 6am... yeah... AM... flight to Tokyo. I don;t intend to sleep tonight. Probably play WoW or watch TV until 3.30am then take a cab to the airport.

Quite excited coz the main reason for going to Tokyo is to attend the Tokyo Game Show! Yeah! Have always wanted to attend it (second to attending the famous Electronic Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas) and now, since no job... can finally attend it!

Hopefully, the internet connection is good at the hotel I'm staying in. Certainly hope to keep this blog updated with my adventures in Tokyo and the Tokyo Game Show.

Actually, visiting Tokyo is quite normal for me liaoz. I pretty much know what I want to do, what I want to see... visit Akhihabara, shop at Toys R Us in Ikebukuro, visit the Bic Camera shop and Yodobashi Camera shop (which are actually electronic megastores), and also visit all the anime merchandise shops. Shiok.

Will be gone for 6 days. Probably spend a day or two at the Tokyo Game Show.

Shiokz.

No comments: