Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lego X-Wing!

Here's the Lego X-Wing I bought... Took me almost 2 hours to finish building it. Doesn't it look simply awesome!?















The details are impressive. The cockpit opens and you can put either Luke Skywalker or Wedge Antilles into the cockpit. See the little R2D2 behind?















Here's a view of the back. The wings can open and close using the knob at the back. See the two sets if rubber bands on the left & right of the knob? They use the tension of the rubber bands to allow the wings to close when the knob is turned.















The whole set comes with SIX lego figures! From the left, we have Hans Solo, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, Princess Liea and Wedge Antilles. And in front, good ol' R2D2. Now, I'm kinda hooked on collecting the lego star wars figures... sigh... more ways to spend money.















Next, I'm hoping to get the Slave 1. Apparently, it's in very limited suppy in Singapore. A few months ago, I helped my brother to buy a Slave 1 from the Lego shop in Ngee Ann city. Now regret not getting it for myself... so hard to find....

No comments: