Friday, March 30, 2007

GV VIP Card - Finally Here!

It's finally here! haha... kinda unbelieveable that it took almost 2 months to come but better late than never. Read the terms and conditions and I was a little disappointed that it isn't really unlimited movies for 6 months. Essentially, I can get a maximum of two tickets for any movie title. So that means, if I want to watch TMNT, i can either watch it once with a friend or watch it twice alone at any two show times. After that, cannot redeem liaoz. So sad... I guess it's a necessary condition to prevent people from simply getting tickets for other people. But since I am the kind who will actually watch a movie multiple times if it's good, this is a little bit of a letdown. The other condition is that I can't buy GV Gold Class tickets and I can't redeem tickets for movies after 5pm on Saturdays (which is fine by me coz I won't watch a movie after 5pm on Saturdays).

Still, it's a really nice prize and I'm really grateful to those of you who voted for me! Plenty of good movies coming up. Maybe start off with SUNSHINE next week!

No comments: