Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Suck at WoW

I'm beginning to discover that I quite suck at WoW.

Quite frustating.

I've joined a guild which does more dungeons/instances together and I'm just finding that I'm quite lousy at tanking at these high level instances.

(Ok.. for the non-WoW people, dungeons/instances are special sections where you form a group of usually 5 people to complete it. These places have tougher enemies and bosses which you have to come up with strategies to kill them. Tanking is where I am the one who is in the front line to absorb the attacks of the enemies while the rest of my team attack them further back.)

Anyway, I've been tanking for a while and thought I was doing an ok job. But since I started on these high level instances, I can't seem to do things right. And I find that I'm actually doing things too slowly. Sigh. So now, I'm like this ultra-noob level 70 tank. That's quite demoralizing. :(

Now have to try to improve, otherwise I'll give up on WoW and play the new C&C which is coming out later this month. heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I'm guessing you're a warrior?