Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tea at the top of the world (actually.. just top of Singapore)

Phew. Busy busy day.

These few days have been pretty busy at work coz I have to finish some outstanding stuff before leaving for Tokyo on Sunday. Will be leading a school tour there. Quite excited coz I'll be covering at least one new place.... Tsukuba Science City. Actually ended up coming home at almost 11pm tonite from office! lolz. Can't believe I'm so hardworking.

Despite the busy-ness, I did take some time off to go for a high tea with some friends. It's literally a 'high'-tea coz we decided to go to Equinox at that tall hotel. I really can't remember the name. Seems to keep changing... I think it's Swissotel now.

The restaurant is 70 floors up and gives pretty decent views of the padang, marina bay (including the dwarf-looking Singapore Flyer) and my favourite Funan Centre. Sadly it was raining so the view wasn't as nice as it could have been. Food there's pretty normal. Not too expensive considering the nice view.... $35++. Had a good meal and enjoyed catching up with my frenz. Here's a pic of the skyline of the CBD area. Pity the raindrops on the window. lolz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.