Thursday, March 27, 2008

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)

This game is so good you have to play it to believe it! I picked it up just last Thursday and I finished it yesterday, which is like only 5 days! Sure, that may be pretty short for a game, but God of War: Chains of Olympus is one helluva ride. This is an action game through and through. Kill stuff, upgrade weapons and skills, kill bigger and cooler stuff and get even better stuff. Ha... I don't need much else. I also love the mythological aspect of the game. Cyclops, Minotaurs, Medusas, Sirens, Greek gods they've got them all. it's always fun to kill giant stuff - gives the game a nice epic feel. Maybe I would have liked the game to last longer. But a part of me feels I might have lost interest in it if it were some super long game. Really good action game. If you like this kinda game, it doesn't get any better than this.

Some actual game screenshots (not mine lar):


No comments: