Friday, January 19, 2007

Dreams again

Oh my goodness, think I might need serious help. Just woke up from a dream where I had secret access to a lego van (kinda like a special lego shop on wheels) which sold super exclusive lego sets. The van stopped at a certain bus stop where I clamoured with a few others to buy the special lego sets.

In my dream, I gawked at lego sets featuring robots and ships from the Babylon 5 TV series... (I'm guessing most of you blog readers probably won't have seen this series, but I loved it. One of the first and best series to launch the multi-episodic arc style of current sci-fi programmes.) One of the lego sets which I was drooling at was the Starfury and some mechs which looked liked the ones from Aliens. Then I had the salesguy from the van say something like the robot costs US$250 coz it's a collector's item while the ship costs US$55 coz it was still in production. Lolz... I seriously need help.






The Babylon 5 Starfury









I'm actually waiting for a Star Wars Y-wing Ultimate Collection Edition to arrive. Ordered it from the US about 2 weeks ago and I've been eagerly waiting for it. Here's a pic of what it looks like. Isn't it drool-worthy?

No comments: