Saturday, October 14, 2006


Today was a serious day of vegetating. I decided not to go anywhere today so I basically sat in my comfy recliner and watched TV pretty much the whole day. I bought this TV series 'SURFACE' when I was in Medan so I decided to get down to watching it. It's quite interesting. Basic premise is the discovery of a new species of giant mammals at the bottom of the ocean and how this is linked to the destruction of the world. There's this scientist who kinda discovered them, but her research was taken away by the government in an apparent cover-up. Then there's this guy whose brother was dragged away by the monsters when they were diving. And the last main character is this boy who finds an egg and basically breeds one of the monsters as a pet.

The irritating thing is... I've finished watching all 14 episodes of season 1 but I've found out that NBC has cancelled the series and there won't be a season 2. SIGH. So, I will probably never resolve the cliffhanger. Why do tv companies torture us like this?

Hmm, what next? Have plenty more dvds to watch... might vegetate a few more days! haha...

No comments: