Saturday, December 31, 2005

10 days since I last posted.... so many things happening. Quite funny, with so many things happening, there should be plenty to blog. But then have no time to blog. heh.

Two consecutive camps with one more in couple of days time. Yeah, the holidays are over.

Will be a Sec 1 FT again next year. That makes it my third consecutive year as a Sec 1 FT, and also my third consecutive year at Sec 1 camp! lolz...

Guess this will be the last post for 2005. Next year is gonna be a transition year again for me as I try doing other stuff. I look forward to the new challenges. Who knows, maybe I might take up Japanese again (I really need to complete the course once and for all...).

As for other resolutions? Well, I like to make them up as they come along. So, to all... Happy New Year!

No comments: