Thursday, December 01, 2005

Moving Home

5 years of boarding have passed and it's time to move home. The timing is not too bad, considering that Hullett Block is going to be converted into a girls' block while Moor block is being demolished and rebuilt into the two towers. It's been 5 interesting years and the experience has been a good one. But for now, it's time to move on.

It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated over the 5 years. I remember moving in with really minimal stuff. Something like 5 or 6 boxes of things. Now, I've already packed 10 boxes and I'm not even at the halfway mark.

The next few days are gonna be taken up with packing and more packing. I'm looking forward to having broadband back home. That's start from next Tuesday if all goes well. Until then.. plenty more to pack...

No comments: