Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Broadband...Finally!

I've finally got my Maxonline installed today. And I am now reconnected. The last few days have been a blur. I've pretty much moved about 80% of my stuff back home. Still have to go back to clear up the remaining crap. But then I'll now have to UNPACK everything. Sigh. It's good to be back. There's broadband, cablevision, home theatre & also maid! heh. But the process of coming home is really tiresome. There's just so much to do in moving.

Well, I'm dying to go overseas but the way things are going, I don't think it's gonna happen. I've still got to unpack. I've not applied for my new passport. I've still got work not done. The odds seem to be against me. Maybe, just maybe, I might be able to take a few days off later, the week just before Christmas. But frankly, I'm not too optimistic with the air ticket situation. Furthermore, I'm contemplating about getting a new laptop.... heh.... choices.. choices....

No comments: