Saturday, December 17, 2005

Japan Day 3

My feet are killing me.

Last night, I tripped on a bump in the road and fell. My left knee got scraped but luckily, still can walk, but with a bit of discomfort. But I think I kinda twisted myself here and there when I fell, so I kinda have some sore muscles. Sigh.

It didnt help that Japan is a place where you have to walk every single place. Today I went to the Jump Festa. It was quite an experience. Took me more than an hour to get to the exhibition hall and it was awesome to see all the game & comic booths with all the game demos & performances. It's such a waste that I don' understand Japanese. I really ought to be more determined to learn the language. Will upload the pics later when I get back to Singapore.

Anyway, it was a long walk all the way to the exhibition hall from the train station... then about 2 hours of walking inside the exhibition then another long walk back to the station. I then decided to do my pilgrimage to the land of electronics, Akihabara. And that was another 2 to 3 hours of walking around. In case I haven't mentioned it.... my feet are killing me.

Oh well, that's it for today. I might take it a little easy tomorrow.... let's see if I can too much walking... hope the brusies from the fall heals fast.

No comments: