Saturday, December 10, 2005

Finally moved out my last box from my room in Hullett Block on Thursday. So that's that. End of my boarding experience.

The unpacking has been progressing slowly and the house is in a real mess. Sometimes I just don't know where to start or what to do. After the last week of moving and unpacking, I think I've only managed to unpack about 30% of my stuff.... there's just so much junk! It's pretty much everything which I have collected since... secondary school! It's been interesting unearthing some nice memories. Maybe I'll upload some pics of the memorable stuff later. I'm targeting to finish all the major unpacking by Tuesday.... heh... almost sounds impossible. But the good news is that I've managed to get a ticket to Tokyo, leaving on Thursday! So I pretty much have something to look forward to! yay!

Oh yah.. I've also been made an uncle... twice.... my brother and sister have both 'produced' their first child. So now, I have to start getting christmas & birthday presents for a nephew and a niece. Funny really. I'm very happy for them of course, but I'm not like giddy with glee. Wonder if that's how other 'uncles' or 'aunties' feel. Maybe it's with all this moving and stuff that took away from the excitement of uncle-hood.

Oh well, back to unpacking!

No comments: