Friday, August 19, 2005

Wow....He actually won!

I can't believe it. It was almost impossible for him to do it, but he actually did! Weilian actually beat Junyang to get into the grand finals! It's really quite unbelievable. I'm sure Junyang must be devastated but congrats to Weilian for being able to make it all the way!

As for the females, I was kinda rooting for Xinhui cause I think she sings better. But the honest truth is that her fashion sense sucks. So Kelly gets into the finals. Not my first choice, but I'm quite ok with that lar.

So now we have Weilian vs Kelly. It's gonna be a very interesting grand finals. Weilian is really not your typical superstar. But he has a voice which is just plain magical (when he uses it properly lar!). Kelly is more your typical star... good looking, nice image, decent voice. Can't wait for September 1st! Talk about an exciting Teachers day!

No comments: