Thursday, August 18, 2005

A little bit of excitement

A little bit of excitement today. Received an sms around 10am from a friend telling me that this blog was mentioned in Today. My immediate thots... DIE LAR! I'd just given a talk on blogs on Tuesday and suddenly on Wednesday, my blog was quoted in the newspaper. Found the article and was quite amused that the writer had said that I was a Rafflesian 'student'.. A friend of mine said that I ought to write in and demand a correction. Heh.. like I would want it published lor! Imagine the correction: We apologise to Zeke for the error. It should have been a Rafflesian 'TEACHER' and not student... I think it's worse lor! Well, there goes my 10 seconds of fame.

Today was really quite busy. It's like one thing after the other. On top of preparing for 3 different elections, had to prepare lessons, attend meetings and do rehearsal for Boarding's 10th anniversary dinner. On top of that, still HAD to watch 绝对Superstar (definitely non-negotiable!). Phew. Now it's already 12.25am and I've just gotten started on doing some stuff. I think I'm getting too old for this. Looks like things will go at breakneck speed until the end of the year. Talk about a marathon.

Tonight's 绝对Superstar was a bit of a letdown. Both Weilian and Junyang were sick and couldn't sing/perform at their peak. It's really one of those things lor.. fight all the way to the finals then fall sick! I think the judges were a little unfair towards Weilian. I personally thought his last song was better than Junyang's. Nevermind... keep fingers crossed. Maybe, just maybe, Weilian might actually enter the grand finals!

No comments: