Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wow, can't believe I've not updated for a week. This week has been pretty crazy. The thing that's taking up a huge chunk of time is the Teachers Day celebrations. Heh, stupid me thought that I might be able to sit this one out and kinda just slack, but things have a funny way of turning out exactly OPPOSITE of the way you hope it would be.

Been in school until 10plus for the last two nights. So every night when I reach home, all i wanna do is just vegetate. Tonight, left school only around 11.15pm. Saturday's not gonna be much better. I'm guessing somewhere around 10.30pm. It's fun lah... but it's really tiring.

A few exciting things happened this week. Unfortunately, they're kinda unbloggable things. Sorry!

Oh ya, I bought Wei Lian's single last week. I think it is very very good lor. Heard Kelly's single coz a fellow teacher prefers her... (so poor taste lor!). I really think Kelly is not very strong. Next Thursday is gonna be interesting. Will the audience go for sound? Or will they prefer a pretty face? Quite exciting lor!

Wow... end of term is coming pretty fast. If you think about it, it's like 6 or 7 more weeks to the really nice long vacation. Woohoo!!!

Maybe something more exciting will happen tomorrow. I shall endeavour to post some pics soon. Been a while since I put a cool pic. Sigh...

No comments: