Sunday, August 14, 2005

I think I'm an American Idol junkie. Three of my favourite songs (in order) are:

1. I Believe (by Fantasia Barrino, American Idol 2004)
2. Angels brought me here (by Guy Sebastian, Australian Idol 2003)
3. Inside Your Heaven (by Carrie Underwood, American Idol 2005)

I love blasting 'I Believe' through my Altec Lansing MX5021 speakers. Sometimes, I just need that kind of assurance and motivation. Like the words say,

"I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah"

The other song which I've been listening to extensively again is 'Angel' by Sarah McLachlan.

Think I'm obviously going through some down time...

No comments: