Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sleep & Eat & Sleep & Eat...

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I do love the 5DWW.

During the school week, it's kinda hard to get anything more than 5 hours of sleep a day. In fact, I think my average probably works out to around 4 hours. Once Saturday sets in... it's luxurious to have 8 to 10 hours of sleep.

Got up today at 11am... after a blissful sleep of about 9 hours. Slacked around in bed, watching some TV and then decided to rest a little more. Crawled into bed, and next the next time I opened my eyes, it was already 1.30pm. Decided I needed to eat some lunch, so I kinda dragged myself outta bed to cook some rice and heat up some frozen meal. I love those microwave rice-cookers. Takes about 13 minutes to make a nice plate of freshly cooked rice. I think the smell of the fresh rice is almost heavenly. Together with the Teriykai Chicken, I would say that lunch was pretty satisfying.

After lunch, I watched about 3 episodes of CSI. Great show. But somehow, I still felt kinda tired. I think I might be coming down with something. Body aches like the onset of flu and my stomach's acting up a little. Sigh.. can't afford to fall sick now. Next two weeks are gonna be 'exciting'. So, I took some Vitamin C and crawled right back into bed. heh. Slept for another hour before going out for dinner with my tutors.

Had a delicious meal at Fiesta Sushi restaurant in Toa Payoh. Really like the variety of sushi they serve there. The set meals are pretty good too. Had a Chicken cutlet curry set together with a smorgasbord of sushi (none of the raw stuff.. hate those.). Pretty much stuffed!

Well, it's almost 2am so it's like time to sleep again. Hope the flu-ish feeling will not get worse.

Sounds like a fruitful day eh?

No comments: