Saturday, January 08, 2005

Lovely, lovely sleep!

After 3 days of orientation camp, last night's sleep was a totally blissful experience. I dunno about you, but it's situations like this when the 5DWW makes total sense and is a welcome relief! It was wonderful to crawl into bed, knowing I wouldn't need to wake up early for some meeting or activity or whateva!

It was great getting to know the guys in my class. I also enjoyed getting to know some of the PSLs better. Personally, the two 'infamous' songs and the dance were my favourites. Always enjoyed a good mass dance... ever since my JC days! yes, yes, I know it was a long time ago. But I think the 'student-council-blood' in me is still going very strong! haha!

Talking about that, I think it's a hard fight to decide which was a more exciting time in my life; Seconday School or JC? Both were really interesting but in such different ways. maybe i shouldn't bore anyone with nostalgic moments. Ha... perhaps it's just the post-camp syndrome.


No comments: