Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I can finally play Pirates!

After some emails to both Atari and Securom, they finally sent me a patch which has solved the stupid CD-Rom problem. The game now loads smoothly. Ain't email cool?

But, it's gonna be a few days before I start to really play it. With Prefects' Investiture round the corner, thingshave been gaining momentum these last few days. But to be honest, things are going quite ok. It doesn't seem to be as... panicky.... as the last two years. Maybe I've kinda gotten used to the routine... it is after all the third time I am doing this. But on the other hand, I think the people taking charge of the PI have also been putting things in place quite nicely. So maybe that's why things are less worrisome.

By the way, here's a riddle for you.... 'In basketball, where does le ball go?' ('le' as in classy french slang)

Give up?

Answer: le ball goes to le net! LOLZ

Don't get it? Nvm...it's really quite funny.

I haven't been watching any movies. So sad. Have been wanting to watch stuff like Aviator but there just aren't any free afternoons these couple of days. Must try to catch it before I go into withdrawal symptoms. I'm also looking forward to watching Constantine (starring Keanu Reeves). The trailers just started on TV the last few days. Doesn't look too bad, though I must admit it looks very much like Matrix! haha... guess Keanu Reeves really does have a very limited acting range.

No comments: