Thursday, February 07, 2008

The boringest holiday of the year has begun...

It's that time of the year again...
... the time when no shops are open
... the time when no coffee shops/hawker stalls are open
... the time when we stuff our face with expensive bak kwa
... the time when tv shows are beyond crappy
... the time when we rely on movies for entertainment outside the house
... the time when jack neo releases his next not-so-funny movie
... the time when I meet relatives whom I have no idea what their names are
... the time when people ask me what I'm doing now not cause they care but it's the only small talk they can make
... the time when relatives ask when I'm going to get a gf and get married

Yes, it's the wonderful Chinese New Year.... the boringest holiday of the year!

No comments: