Sunday, August 27, 2006

One week since my last post. Hmm, looks like I might be losing interest in blogging... haha.. no lar. Just a little difficult to blog coz the last week has been quite busy with things like prefects interviews and packing up my stuff in the staff room.

I spent the whole afternoon clearing up as much of my stuff as possible. Really... 5.5 years of rubbish. I really have a lousy habit of hoarding stuff. My room is also like that. Plenty of stuff which I think I might use some time, some where. Today, it was just throw, throw, throw, throw, throw.

Tomorrow's my last day in RI. Can't believe it was 3 mths ago that I'd made the decision to leave. 3 mths really do pass by very quickly.

1Q (2005) and the prefects threw farewell parties for me. They were very memorable. But I decided that I would blog about them and my thoughts about leaving only after I've left. So, there should be plenty of updates in the following week. Check back if you are interested.

For the last two days, I've been amusing myself with Mr Brown's podcast about PM Lee's National Day message. The song they did making use of PM Lee's voice was hilarious! Wonder if he'll be permanently shut down! lolz. Maybe the gahmen is being tolerant since PM Lee talked so much about embracing IT developments. If you haven't heard it, pop by mr brown's blog and try it out.

Well, before the actual posts come out, if the guys from 1Q 2005 and the RIPB pop by here, I want you to know that your farewell parties have really encouraged me. Please accept my heatfelt appreciation for the effort and planning in putting the parties together!

No comments: