Friday, August 11, 2006

It's good to be home

Yeah, it's really good to be home. Home sweet home.

As per usual routine, time to go for laksa & chicken rice.

Guangzhou was interesting, but we were only there overnight coz our flight home was on Friday, not Thursday. Although only a short few hours, I managed to find their toys & gifts wholesale centre.. .and it was like discovering heaven! It was basically 6 storeys of shops doing wholesale for toys and gifts... you know, things like soft toys (I bought a totoro soft toy for only $3!) and handphone straps, etc, etc. It's so huge but I had only 2 hours to explore the place. Got myself a small lava lamp for $5 and an electrostatic discharge globe (you know, the scientific looking glass globes with lightning-looking things inside) for only $12! So shiok. I'm seriously thinking of taking a short trip to Guangzhou to properly visit the place!

Well, whatever it may be, it's still good to be home. :-)

No comments: