Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Farewell to 1Q 2005

Like to thank 1Q (2005) for the farewell party they put together for me last Thursday.

It's been my pleasure to have been your FT last year. Thanks for being such a spirited class. I've enjoyed being both your Physics Teacher and Form Teacher. You are such a diverse class but at the same time, I'm really glad that you were pretty united. Sure, there were the occasional hiccups and arguments, but by and large, it was great to see you all get along so well.

Thank you for the video. Really brought back memories. Especially the one with you guys in the fake ponytails. Yeah, really like it's RGS Youth day rather than RI Youth day.. heh.... You guys just wait. If any of you ever get famous or important, I tell you, these photos will come back and haunt you! I will keep the video safely for a long time... might help in my retirement fund next time! lolz.

Thanks for the very meaningful present. Dunno if it was intended or otherwise, but I really like the fact you used the mirror frame from last year. Made it so much more thoughtful. Most self-loving class indeed! haha.



It's hard to thank all of you individually. So I shan't try in case I leave out anyone. Thanks to the whole class for putting the farewell party together.



They served me anti-grav cakes! Wow.. must get the receipe.

Well 1Q (2005), good luck for your next 2 years in RI. Enjoy your last few months together as a class. Don't bully Mr Jee and Mdm Kwek.

I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future. See ya!

No comments: