Friday, June 24, 2005

Went to Funan today. Kind of like my way of spending all possible free time doing stuff I want before the term starts. Bought a few new games coz a few of the game shops were having sales (as part of the Great Singapore Sale). I have no idea when I'm gonna play the games, but I guess it's ok to get them when they are on sale so that I can play them later. Bought Ratchet & Clank 3, supposedly an excellent platformer. I've enjoyed R&C 1 and 2 so I think 3 should be pretty good too. Also bought Kirby Canvas Curse, a DS game. Anyway, noticed the nearly completed Court House so I took a pic. Just doesn't look very court-ish to me. More like a restaurant cum shopping complex! Personally, I find the walls weird. They have this slices of marble 'pasted' onto a frame like design. (I think you should be able to see it if you click on the pic and see the larger version). A classy building? Don;t think so. I think it belongs as one of Singapore's ugliest wonders. (Right next to our horrigible new National Library building).

No comments: