Saturday, June 04, 2005

Spent the day doing some admin stuff in school. Preparing for the Japan trip as well as doing some prep for the Leadership Challenge Workshop in the last week. It's rare for me to prepare things so far in advance, quite used to working at the last minute. It's a bad habit, I know, but I always need the adrenaline to get me working.

Probably take my time in doing some packing and room cleaning before i leave on Sunday evening. This is the first trip I've organised for students since I joined RI. Quite funny considering that in my previous school, I was quite keen in doing trips every year. Maybe things are just too busy in RI. Well, hope the trip will be a good one. Looking forward to the Expo. Sounds pretty exciting!

Maybe I can consider doing a US trip end of year! That's kinda like my specialty, San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles... used to love doing such trips. I know there's already one going to the East Coast. But that's kinda career-centric. Would like to do my more science-centric one. Anyone interested?

No comments: